About the Conference
Jaipur Engineering College is going to organize an International Conference on “Green energy Technologies for Sustainable Development” under the aegis of RTU and TEQIP-III(ATU) Program. The Conference is proposed to be scheduled by March, 2021.
Sustainable development is based on three interlinked criteria: economic development, social progress and environmental protection. It is the state of development that seeks to produce sustainable economic growth while ensuring future generations’ ability to do the same by not exceeding the regenerative capacity of nature. It is an economic development with social awareness that doesn’t sacrifice the environment.
Holistic approach to global modernization, urbanization and industrialization must be in place for a sustainable development to exist. If the goal of development is to raise living standards, provide access to modern energy services, use of energy more efficiently, then Green growth must play a key role.
Incorporating elements of low-carbon green growth in economic strategies that would include technological, financial and investment aspects, as well as national and regional energy strategy plans towards a sustainable Green future has now become more important. A low-carbon based economic growth is the only way to go to help mitigate environmental pollution and CO2 emissions.
This ICGETSD 2021 conference will be a venue to exchange research ideas, experiences, technical, social, financial, economic and policy issues covering greening energy utilization. Here, energy professionals, policy makers, researchers, members of the academe, engineers, members of the energy supply sector, etc., will have a platform to showcase research findings, technological innovations, transformative emerging technologies, and even to discuss burning global, regional and national issues in energy utilization for development and environment policies and programs.
Call for Papers
- Renewable Energy (Wind, Solar, Hydro, Geothermal)
- Biomass, Biofuels and Biogas
- Greening the Fossil Fuels
- Emerging and Advanced Green Energy Technologies
- Energy efficiency and rationale use of energy
- Smart Grid and Green Energy Integration
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Power System Design, Operation and Interconnection
- Power System Optimization, Planning and Analysis
- Greening the Industrial Sector’s Energy Use and Options
- Green Energy in Transport
- Green Energy Trade for Economic Development
- Trans-boundary Power Exchange (cross-border power issues)
- Geopolitical Sustainability Issues and Strategies
- Low Carbon Economy and Society
|1 January 2021||Due date of Abstract Submission|
|15 January 2021||Notification of Abstract Acceptance|
|15 February 2021||Due date of Full Paper Submission|
|1 March 2021||Due date of Early Registration|
Prof. (Dr.) Sunita Rawat (Director)
Ms. Pinky Mourya (Assistant Professor)