International Conference on Building Futuristic Infrastructure for Developing Countries, jointly organised by Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, (SCMHRD), Symbiosis International University, Pune India and School of Architecture and Built Environment University of Wolverhampton United Kingdom.
Deploying efficient and effective infrastructural solutions with limited resources is not only a challenging task but also a key-enabler for the developing countries. But what kind of infrastructure is needed. Developing countries are building new environments which must meet the needs of their present and future generations. We need to ensure that these meet peoples’ aspirations within an altered but sustainable and socially acceptable ecological framework.
The aim of this conference is bringing together international researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners in the infrastructural domain to discuss issues and trends, recent research, innovation advances and on-the- field experiences related to Governance, Infrastructure, and Business with a special focus on developing countries.
Conference is open for International researchers, students, public officers, policy makers and practitioners
Driving the Development and Engineering Future.
- Global Action On Climate Change And Energy Challenges
- Legislative Framework In Energy Sector
- Green Energy Marketing
- Green Energy Investment
- India as a Manufacturing Hub: Make in India
- Urbanisation With Smart Cities
- E-infrastructure and E-services
- Infrastructure Asset Management
However, topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- To Register, Click here.
- The Application form and all other required documents shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: INR 2700
- Students: INR 1800
- Corporates: INR 4000
Registration fee can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune payable at Pune.
- Last date for Abstract submission: Mar 3
- Last date for full paper submission: May 20
- Paper acceptance notification: Jul 15
Phone: 020 2293 4304
For further details, visit official website link here.