About the Conference
The conference will create a thought-provoking environment that will help to leverage data for achieving clarity in a world of ambiguity and further it will create a favorable atmosphere of synergy between Industry and researchers and encourage more and more people to develop innovations using AI, Internet of things (IoT), Machine Learning, and Data Mining in the domains of Financial and Business Analytics.
The objective of this conference is to provide opportunities for Researchers, Academicians, Industry persons, and students to interact and exchange ideas, experience, and expertise in the trending domains of “Finance and Management” and sharing strategies for a Data-driven economy.
Besides this, vast avenues, and emerging technological developments in the field of data and its applications will be thoroughly explored and discussed.This conference will serve as a platform for the Researchers, Academicians, Industry persons, and Students to share their research experiences and get insights on various emerging data driven technologies.
Call for Papers
The ICFBA 2021 aims to bring together Researchers and Practitioners from both Academia and Industry. The topics of interest for the Conference include but are not limited to the following:
- Financial & Economical aspects of Data management
- HR aspects of Data management
- Data Management and Technologies
- Marketing in a data-driven world
- Legal Aspects Related to Data Management
- Journalism in the Era of Big Data
- Paper Submission Deadline: 09 April 2021
- Acceptance Notification: 23 April 2021
- Revised Paper Submission Deadline: 1 May 2021
- Camera-Ready Copy Submission: 8 May 2021
- Registration Deadline: 14 May 2021
- Conference Date: 21 May 2021
- Industry Experts: ₹3000 & 50 USD
- Regular Authors: ₹2500 & 35 USD
- Research Scholars: ₹1500 & 20 USD
- Students: ₹1000 & 15 USD
Interested candidates can submit via E-mail: icfba.lavasa[at]christuniversity.in.
Dr. Mahesh Kumar
Call: 80563 99905
Dr. Manjari Sharma
Call: 77989 11558