About CHRIST Lavasa
Cradled in the heart of mystic Sahyadri mountain range, Lavasa is well connected to both Pune and Mumbai. Lavasa is a private, planned city being built near Pune. Envisioned as a complete Hill Station offering a balanced life in harmony with nature, Lavasa is an inspirational destination for lifestyle seekers. A far escape from the noise and chaos of the big cities, Lavasa is a complete world in itself.
About the conference
We live in a VUCA world today with the business environment experiencing volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity routinely. New technologies impact business models and processes and established ways of doing business are threatened and need to change for survival.
At the same time, new opportunities are created and new ways of doing business emerge. This International Conference on Management Research Studies seeks to dive into this world and come up with insights that will help to navigate in these uncertain times.
It will be our endeavor to provide the right environment for meaningful interaction between researchers and professionals and an opportunity to showcase new ideas or new ways of looking at existing phenomena.
- To bring together student, scholars, academicians and practising industry experts on a single platform to deliberate and explore newer frontiers of knowledge in the fast-changing world of business.
- To generate ideas that will assist in the growth and survival of businesses.
- To add to the existing body of knowledge of management research.
- To identify new areas for deliberation and research.
The theme of the conference: Making Business: Management, Ethics and Law.
- Student: Rs. 10000 (Indian) and USD 150 (Foreign)
- Research Scholar/ Faculty: Rs 12500 (Indian) and USD 200 (Foreign)
- Corporate: Rs 10000 (Indian) and USD 250 (Foreign)
- Interested one can register via this page.
Register for the same on or before 30 Nov 2019.