About the conference
The survival and existence of human society has been under considerable threat due to severe energy crisis and environmental pollution. In order to address this humungous task, improved technologies involving advanced materials, e.g. rechargeable batteries and super-capacitors, photovoltaic cells, hydrogen as clean energy, biomass fuels, removal of toxic pollutants via photocatalysis and efficient adsorption technology, have been developed over the years.
The main challenge is to obtain advanced materials with superior structures and functions. At the same time, it is highly essential to deeply understand the structure-activity relationship in these materials.
The AMEEA-2018 will provide a podium for the scientists/researchers to exchange their innovative ideas and research output on materials for the environment and energy applications.
Who is it for/eligibility
Open to Indian participants.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
- Materials used in fuel cells
- Materials for hydrogen generation and storage
- Materials for water splitting and photocatalysis for
- degradation of organic pollutants
- Materials as organic and inorganic photovoltaics
- Materials as batteries and supercapacitors
- Environmental catalysts for air, water, and soils
- Efficient adsorbents for removing organic or
- inorganic pollutants
- Powerful catalysts for the conversion of biomass
- Materials for pollutant detection
National Institute of Technology Rourkela-769008
Please make your abstract in MS word in order to make it easy for editing and follow these instructions:
- First line should be the title of Abstract.
- Second line should contain name of all authors contributing towards the work. (Underline the presenting author and star mark to corresponding author)
- Third line should have email ID of corresponding Author.
- Fourth Line should have the complete address of the corresponding author.
- Then body of the topic containing text (not more than 500 words)
- Last section is Reference (format of reference: author name, title, journal, year, volume (issue), page number)
Abstract should be written in Times New Roman 12 front and schemes preferably using chem draw/advanced chem bio draw. Please Send your Abstract and Registration form to the email- email@example.com.
Abstracts with filled registration form will ONLY be accepted. No hard copy of abstract or paper will be accepted.
Registration and Fee Details
The registration fee includes registration materials, conference proceedings, food and refreshment for three days. Accommodations can be arranged on payment at the Institute campus (Guest house and student hostel) on request and first come-first served basis.
- Early Registration (INR)
- Delegates: Rs. 3500
- Research Scholars: Rs.1500
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1000
- Delegates from Industry: Rs. 5000
- Late Registration (INR)
- Delegates: Rs. 4000
- Research Scholars: Rs.2000
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1500
- Delegates from Industry: Rs. 6000
All payments for registration should be made by online transfer, payable at SBI, NIT Campus, Rourkela, in the name of “CONFERENCE, NIT ROURKELA”, A/C No. 36734418111, IFSC code: SBIN0002109. The filled up registration form along with the receipt of bank transaction to be sent to the Convener (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For Registration form, click here.
Title Submission will open on: 25th July 2018
Last date of title submission: 15th September 2018
Early bird Registration last date: 15th Oct 2018
Last date of Late Registration: 15th Nov 2018
Abstract Submission will start on: 16th September 2018
Last date of Abstract Submission: 15th Nov 2018
Prof. Priyabrat Dash (Convener)
Department of Chemistry
Ph:06612462664, M: 8895121141
Prof. Saroj L Samal (Convener)
Department of Chemistry
Ph: 06612462668, M: 8637206379
To view Brochure, click here.