CFP: Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology & Engineering @ VIT [Feb 24-25, Vellore]: Submit by Nov 5
International Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology and Engineering will take place in Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore during 24-25 February, 2020.
The purpose of this conference is to enhance the research in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering and to afford an international platform for the researchers, academicians, engineers, industrialists and students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts in the field of Science and Technology.
The primary goal of the conference is to help the delegates to launch their research or business relations and to associate for future collaborations in their career path. Original, unpublished papers highlighting specific research domains from all subject perspectives are invited from delegates worldwide. In this concern, the conference aims to deliver, coordinate and publish research and resources to enrich the impact and growth of education allied.
Call for Papers
Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas but not restricted to:
- Information Technology:
- Communication Engineering:
Wireless and Sensore Systems
Communication Signal Processing
- Computer Engineering:
Computing for Development
- Electronics Engineering:
Digital Image/Signal Processing
Microprocessor Based Technologies
For the complete list, visit here.
- The papers should be submitted through link. All submitted papers will go through plagiarism check process.
- Manuscripts should not contain embedded links, scanned images, headers and footers.
- Email submission will not be accepted.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Industry Professionals: Rs. 10,000
- Faculty / Academicians: Rs. 8,000
- Faculty / Academicians (IEEE Members): Rs. 7,000
- Research Scholars, UG and PG Students: Rs. 6,000
- Research Scholars, UG and PG Students (IEEE Members): Rs. 5,000
Click here for registration details.
Full Paper Submission: November 5, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: December 20, 2019
Camera Ready Paper Submission with Registration: January 6, 2020
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com
For any further information, visit the website here.
About the Author