About the institute
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan (SKIT) was established in the year 2000 by a team of committed professionals & academicians to promote quality education in engineering & technology. Since then SKIT has emerged as a premier institute of technical education not only in Rajasthan but in whole of northern India.
About the conference
The ICETCE conference aims to showcase advanced technologies, techniques, innovations and equipments in Computer Engineering. It provides a platform for researchers, scholars, experts, technicians, government officials and industry personnel from all over the world to discuss and share their valuable ideas and experiences. This year the conference focuses on the very relevant area of Micro services in Big Data Analytics.
Who is it for/eligibility
Open to all the prospective authors across the globe.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning to Real Time Processing of Microservice Events
- Microservices-based Web and Cloud Applications
- Microservices Architecture for Visual Analytics
To view the list of sub topics, click here.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering (NBA Accredited)
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management & Gramothan
Ramnagaria, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. Regular papers (8-12 Page Limit) should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the template provided by the conference. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Authors should submit .doc/.docx/pdf file of paper to email@example.com
- Authors please note that there is no difference in level of papers whether it is selected for oral presentation or poster presentation.
- The Plagiarism checking process will be done after receiving the papers and plagiarised content should be less than 25 %. Received papers will be assigned to reviewers. The paper must incorporate an abstract of about 250 words and maximum of ﬁve keywords related to the topic of the paper. Soft copies of papers should be submitted as a .pdf file as per the given conference paper not exceeding 8-12 pages.
- Submit final Camera Ready paper before the deadline as per the template given above.
- The copy right form with due signature of all authors has to be submitted along with the registration form. You can send its scanned copy by mail, however it would be necessary to submit hard copy of the same during registration at the venue.
- You can process your VISA / travelling arrangements to Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Please let us know if you need our assistance for the same.
- All documents & other information should be sent in single email as per the deadlines.
- Participants shall also bring copies of papers / other relevant material to explain the queries, if required.
The author / presenter shall prepare 15-minute presentation about his contribution.
The authors shall prepare A3 size charts about the research paper contribution which will be displayed at predefined location as per the track. The authors should remain present near their display.
Registration and Fee Details
- At least one of the authors has to register. It is compulsory for one of the authors to present the paper/poster in the conference to get it published in the conference proceedings.
- Kindly fill the online registration form to initiate the registration process.
- Registration fee may be paid through Online Transfer/Cash.
- Online Payment can be made through NEFT/Net Banking/Credit Card
- On-the-spot registration is also available.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
For further details on fees and payment structure, click here.
Last Date of Submission of Paper: 30th November, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 20th December, 2018
Last Date of Submitting Camera Ready Copy: 24th December, 2018
Conference Registration Deadline (Early Bird): 30th December, 2018
Conference Registration Deadline (with late fee): 20th January, 2019
Conference Dates: 01st – 02nd February, 2019