It is the need of the hour to bring together ideas that can merge the concept of sustainability with education and make it interdisciplinary.
There is no better way to spread the goals of sustainability than through the powerful tool of education. This conference is a call to improvise our current efforts to incorporate sustainable development, and the role of educational institutions in building a sustainable planet and a sustainable generation.
Education proves to be a reliable source to sustain life, knowledge, learning, skills and nature by collaboration of young minds and their educators. This conference strives to bring together ideas, knowledge and cultures that would help sustain our planet and our social fabric intact for the future generations.
The theme for the conference is ‘Emerging Research Paradigms for Sustainable Development: A Move towards Quality Enhancement in Education’.
The sub-themes are as follows:
- Education, Sustainability, Quality and Society
- Vision and values of a sustainable society for sustainable education
- Innovations in teaching and learning for sustainable development
- Global technological trends and education for sustainable peace and development
- Public-private partnership for sustainability in education
- Gender equality, inclusion, women participation and sustainable development
- Value education for sustainable development
- Managing resources for sustainability
- Research professional ethics in sustainable development
- Sustaining language and culture
- Community participation and of educational institutions for sustainable development
- A participant intending to present a paper in the conference should send an abstract of 250 words. On acceptance of the abstract, completed registration form and the DD towards Registration fee should reach CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560 029 on or before 15 November 2019, addressed to the Convenor, School of Education.
- The full-length paper should not exceed 3000 words and should be typed in a single column, 1.5 line spacing in Time New Roman, font size 12.
- The full-length paper with the abstract should be emailed to: email@example.com on or before .
- Last date for the submission of Abstract:
- Last date for submission of full-length paper:
For any queries, contact
Dr. Jacqueline. Kareem, Assistant Professor
Phone : +91 80 4012 9286, +91 80 4012 0390, +91 998000 7874
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org