The Department of Mathematics, NIT Agartala, organise the International Conference on “Emergent Research in Mathematics and Engineering – (ICERME-2019)”, during May 17-18, 2019 (Friday & Saturday). The primary goal of the conference is to promote the recent advances and research result in the field of Mathematics and Engineering, and also to bring together experts from academic institutions, industries and research organizations and professional engineers for sharing of knowledge, expertise and experience in the emerging trends related to application of Mathematics in Engineering.
The conference is structured as plenary and keynote speeches followed by parallel sessions. The keynote speeches will be delivered by the eminent personalities at international level invited to introduce the theme of the conference. Each parallel session starts with an invited talk on a specific topic followed by contributed papers.
Papers are invited from the prospective authors from industries, academic institution, and from professional engineers belonging to the Engineering disciplines, Science and Management.
Call for Papers
The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for Researchers, Engineers, Academicians and Industry Professionals to acquaint with the recent trend of research in Mathematics and its applications in Science, Engineering and Management in the following Tracks, but not limited to these only.
Track 1: Pure Mathematics
- Algebra and Analysis
- Application of Fuzzy Mathematics
- Topology and its Applications
Track 2: Applied Mathematics
- Operations Research (OR)
- Stability Analysis and Control Theory
- Uncertain Theory and Applications
Track 3: Application of Mathematics in Science/ Engineering/ Management
- Engineering Applications of Mathematics
- Soft Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing/ Mobile Applications
- Papers reporting original and unpublished research results pertaining to the related topics are solicited.
- Full paper manuscripts must be in English not of exceeding 6 pages.
- Click here, to submit Manuscripts/Papers.
For more information, visit here.
- Submission of Abstract: Jan 31
- Submission of Full Paper: Feb 15
- Notification of Acceptance: Mar 15
- Camera Ready Paper: Apr 10
- Last Date for Registration: Mar 31
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org