About the Conference
AICTE Sponsored International Conference on Edge, IoT and Social Computing for Digital Villages (ICEISCDV-2021) will be held during March 11-12, 2021 as e-conference, to be organised by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
The objective of ICEISCDV-2021 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, educators and researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas, novel results and experience on all aspects of IoT, Edge and Social Computing for Developed Villages. This conference encourages researchers to submit original research contributions in all major areas of IoT, Edge and Social Computing.
In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967.
The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with Royal Netherlands Government (upto 1974). It was designed to meet the requirements of developing polytechnic education in the northern region covering the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh. The Institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and is managed by a Board of Governors.
Call for papers
- Infrastructures for Edge Computing
- Scheduling for Edge infrastructures
- New Edge-IoT computing architecture for data sensing and processing
- Interoperability and mobility for IoT connectivity
- Social Computing
- Performance evaluation of IoT paradigm
- Security and Privacy issues in IoT & Fog Computing
- Edge Analytics
- Fog Computing in Smart Villages
- Latency aware application design and management
- Load balancing, Migration and Resource Coordination
- Stream Data Processing in Fog
- IoT Network Design and Architecture
- Intelligent Systems for IoT and Services Computing
- Social Implications for IoT
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics
- Next Generation Networks
- Green Computing
- Pattern Recognition and Behavioral Investigations for Vehicles and Smart Villages
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Smart Villages
- Architecture for secure and interactive IoT
- Data Mining and Aggregation in IoT applications
- Blockchain for IoT
- Energy Efficiency in IoT Environment
- Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Biometrics and Machine Learning
- Cyberattacks and defense strategies
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for oral presentations should comply with the Springer format and specifications. Authors are requested to submit full paper (Maximum 8 pages, one-column A4) as PDF using the Springer template.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format.
- Text in figures should be of equal size as the text of the article.
- All papers that conform to submission guidelines will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability.
- Papers submitted to ICEISCDV-2021 should contain original research/study and should not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarized submissions will not be accepted and only the author(s) is responsible for any plagiarized submission.
|Category||Early Bird Registration||Late Registration|
Indian Authors (Rs)
International Authors (USD)
India Attendee (Rs.)
International Attendee (USD)
- Start of Paper Submission: 7 September 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Paper: 30 November 2020
- Acceptance Notification to Authors: 31 December 2020
- Submission deadline for revised paper: 15 January 2021
- Last Date of Early Bird Registration: 10 January 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 29 January 2021
- Conference Dates: 11-12 March 2021
Dr. K. G. Srinivasa, Professor, CSE
Contact no.: 0172-2759695, +91-9731696526
Dr. Maitreyee Dutta, Professor & Head, CSE
Contact no.: 0172-2759693, +91-9815612274