About the institute
Prestige Institute of Management (PIM) has been established with an objective to meet the widely felt need for globally oriented Management and Information Technology education and training for professionals.
About the conference
The Tenth International Conference on “Digital Strategies for Organizational Success” shall be organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior (UGC NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institute) during 5th to 7th January, 2019.
The conference is aimed to bring together a distinguished panel of speakers including academicians from renowned business schools/ Universities/ Institutes, management thinkers, businessmen and researchers across the world to share their views how global business firms should create organizational potential that foster organizations to sustain competitively. The Institute will also confer “The Best Thesis Award” to the Best PhD on this occasion.
Who is it for/eligibility
- Academicians and policymakers, seeking to gain a broader insight into the issues and challenges of digital strategies.
- Industrial executives and innovative leaders seeking to gain broader insight into the issue.
- Researchers and students who are looking for expert guidance in relation to digital strategies and organisational success.
Note: The academicians whose PhD is awarded between January 2008 to November 2018 are eligible to participate in the contest.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
- General Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information technology
To view the list of sub-topics, click here.
Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior.
Original papers are invited from prospective authors engaged in the field of Management, information technology and applied mathematics. The participants interested in presenting technical papers must submit the abstract of the paper (150 words) in English which will be scrutinized by the editorial committee before their acceptance for presenting. The abstract must be accompanied by the author’s name(s), affiliations, full postal address, email id and telephone numbers along with the title of the paper on the front page.
Full text of the papers is to be submitted in duplicate, types in MS Word using Times New Roman, font size 12 on A-4 size paper in double spacing (not more than 25 printed pages) and the soft copy of the paper emailed to the Conference Secretary at the maid id firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper must be accompanied with the author’s name(s), affiliations, full postal address , email id and telephone numbers along with the title of the paper on the front page. Selected research papers will be published in the form of a book, which will be distributed free of cost to all registered participants.
For more details, click here.
For presentation, the contributors are requested to register themselves at an early date. Registration and presentation of the paper by at least one author in the conference is mandatory to ensure inclusion of the paper in the book.
The fee structure is as follows:
- Registration fee on or before 31st Oct, 2018:
- Business Executives: Rs. 3500/-
- Academicians (Faculty): Rs. 2500/-
- Research Scholar: Rs. 2000/-
- Regular Students: Rs. 1200/-
- Registration fee on or after 31st Oct, 2018:
- Business Executives: Rs. 4000/-
- Academicians (Faculty): Rs. 3000/-
- Research Scholar: Rs. 2500/-
- Regular Students: Rs. 1500/-
- Registration fee (in US$):
- Business Executives: 300
- Academicians (Faculty): 250
- Research Scholar: 200
- Regular Students: 100
The fees can be paid through demand draft or through online payment using net banking. Demand Draft can be drawn in favor of “Prestige Institute of Management Gwalior”
For Online Transfer Following Details May Be Used:
- Punjab National Bank, Mall Road, Morar, Gwalior, MP.
- Current A/c No. – 0328002100028783
- Account Name: “Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior – International Conference A/C”
- IFS Code: PUNB0032800
Last date for submission of Abstract: September 15, 2018
Notification of acceptance of Abstract: September 15, 2018
Last date for submission of Full paper: October 15, 2018
Notification of acceptance of Full paper: October 30, 2018
Dr. Rahul Pratap Singh Kaurav (Organizing Secretary)
Mob. No.: +91 9827662240
Email Id: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Vani Agrawal (Co-organizing Secretary)
Mob. No.: +91 9179288111
Email Id: email@example.com
Prof. Monika Gupta (Co-organizing Secretary)
Mob. No.: +91 9479309664
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view Brochure, click here.
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.