International Conference on Smart Technologies in Data Science and Communication organised by Vignan’s Institute of information Technology, Visakhapatnam, aim to present a unified platform for advanced and multi-disciplinary research towards design of smart computing and informatics.
The theme is on a broader front focuses on various innovation paradigms in system knowledge, intelligence and sustainability that may be applied to provide realistic solution to varied problems in society, environment and industries.
The scope is also extended towards deployment of emerging computational and knowledge transfer approaches, optimizing solutions in varied disciplines of science, technology and healthcare.The conference proceeding aims publication of quality and unpublished work pertaining to specific topics of interest as mentioned in CFP.
Conference is open for Students, Academician & Industry across the world.
- Data Analysis
- Soft Computing
For Sub-topics, visit here.
- Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere (at least 3-4 pages).
- All submissions will be thoroughly peer-reviewed by experts based on originality, significance and clarity.
- Only papers presenting novel research results or successful innovative applications will be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
- Submit/send your papers electronically here
- For Paper Format Click here.
Registration can be done using the following details:
Bank Details: A/c.No.1258702601
Account Name: Vignan Institute of Information Technology
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Branch Name: Sitampeta
IFSC Code: CBIN0280824
- Academician: INR 4000
- Academician(Foreign): USD 300
- Students (UG, PG, Ph.D. Research Scholars): INR 3000
- UG, PG, Ph.D. Research Scholars(Foreign): USD 200
- Industry Participants: INR 5000
- Industry Participants(Foreign): USD 350
- Paper Submission Deadline: Jul 15
- Acceptance Notification: Sep 15
- Author Registration Deadline: Oct 15
- Conference Dates: Dec 6-8