International Conference on Cyber Security is being organized by the Vivekananda School of Information Technology(VSIT). This conference aims to provide a platform for practitioners and researchers from Academia, IT Industry and Government Organizations share their views, work & experience on the developments, on-going researches and future of technological advancements in the area of Information Security.
To establish, maintain & promote Centre of Excellence for imparting quality professional education comparable with the the best in the world to augment our vision further, we are coming up with 1st International Conference on Cyber Security.
Conference is open for Academicians, Researchers, Scientists, Students and Industry experts.
- Cyber Law
- Cyber Crime
- Hacking ethics
- Web security
- Data and Image Security
- Network Security and Privacy
- Quantum Computing
However, topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Full paper should not exceed 10 pages, double column including figures, tables and references in standard ACM format.
- Additional details may be included in a clearly-marked appendix that will be read at the discretion of the program committee.
- All submissions must be made electronically in printable pdf form. To submit, Click here.
- Papers should be submitted in ACM format. Both strict and alternate styles are acceptable for submission. Click here for ACM Format.
- No changes to margins, spacing, or font sizes are allowed from those specified by the style files.
- Papers violating the formatting guidelines will be returned without review.
- Academicians and Research Scholars: INR 7000
- Authors From Industry: INR 10000
- Students: INR 4000
- 1st Prize: INR 5000
- 2nd Prize: INR 3000
- 3rd Prize: INR 2000
- Submission of abstract: Mar 15
- Submission of final paper: Mar 30
- Notification of acceptance of paper: Apr 15
- Submission of camera ready paper: May 5
Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies, New Delhi
Phone: +91 9899-964-509