GNIOT Greater Noida is organising Conference on Cutting Edges in Mechanical Engineering on 29-30 Oct 2020. The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results and discuss the latest advancement and cutting edges in Mechanical Engineering.
It provides a leading interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of advances in Mechanical Engineering.
- To create awareness about current advancement in the area of Mechanical Engineering in order to promote R&D activities for real life applications.
- The conference will create a unique environment for participants to establish professional networks in their respective fields, particularly with representatives from academia.
- To improve the common man’s life by developing new innovative engineering ideas, technical tools or models or products of their needs.
Call for papers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Science Technology
- inter-disciplnary engineering
- Manuscript Submission: 15th September, 2020
- Manuscript acceptance notification: 30th September
- Deadline for Camera Ready Paper and Registration: 10th October 2020
- For research paper (Indian Author)
Research Scholar/ Students: Rs. 6000
Academician: Rs. 7000
Industry-Sponsored: Rs. 8000
- For research paper (Foreign Author)
Research Scholar/ Students: 250 US$
Academician: 350 US$
Industry-Sponsored: 350 US$
E-mail id: icceme2020[at]gmail.com
Contact No: 9849382960