International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics 2018 focuses on issues of contemporary interest in computing and informatics. Developments in the field of computing and informatics are very complex and advances are so rapid, changes are occurring on day to day basis. It is very difficult to make it available to all stakeholders (researchers, academicians, students, industrialist and society).
Objectives of the conference are:
- Provide a platform to stakeholders to meet and share the ideas, views and new findings in the field of contemporary computing and informatics.
- To strengthen the relationship with industries and academic institutions of the India with the rest of the world.
- Provide a space for students and researchers to meet, discuss, and learn with experts in the related field.
- To reduce the gap between the industry and academics.
- Promote a high level of interaction among stakeholders in theoretical, experimental, and applied concepts in the field of computing and informatics.
Call for Papers
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bio Inspired Computing
Management Information System
- Business Intelligence
- Computer & Information Science in Sports
- Big Data
- Data Engineering
- Agent Oriented Software Engineering
- Agile Software Engineering
- Compiler Design
- Computer System and Modeling
Data Communication and Networking
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Security
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Computers in Medicines
For a detailed list of topics, visit here.
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch).
- The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- For the paper format, visit here.
- Authors: Rs. 9,500
- Authors (IEEE Members): Rs 8,500
- Student Authors: Rs. 7,500
- Conference Attendee/Listener: Rs. 4,000
Registration fees can be paid by the paper authors only after the acceptance notification of the paper.
Paper Submission Ends: Jun 1
Acceptance Notification: Aug 15
Final Paper Deadline and Author Registration Closes: Sept 25
- Prof. Dr. S. K. Niranjan