Year 2018 marks the 100th birth anniversary of Richard Phillips Feynman, an American theoretical Physicist. He is known for his work in the path integral formulation of quantum mechanics, the theory of quantum electrodynamics, the physics of the superfluidity of supercooled liquid helium, and the parton model.
For his contributions to the development of quantum electrodynamics, Feynman, jointly with Julian Schwinger and Shin’ichirō Tomonaga, received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1965. Feynman’s research work does not only emphasize the domain of Physics but also immensely contribute to Quantum Computing, the recent trend of computing technology.
As the world celebrates Feynman’s first birth centenary, Lovely Professional University (India) pay the homage to this great Physicist by hosting “FEYNMAN100” – 4th International Conference on Computing Sciences. The conference aims to bring together researchers, scientists, industry personnel, research scholars, and students pan India and from across the globe.
Call for Papers
FEYNMAN100 – 4th International Conference on Computing Sciences aims to bring together researchers, academicians, industry experts and students by providing a platform to share their research output and ideas.
- Multidimensional System Architecture
- Software Engineering and Automation
- Intelligent Systems
- Data Science and Engineering
- Networks and Data Communication
- Internet of Things
- Cyber Security and Data Privacy
- Control and Embedded Systems
- Applied Mathematical Physics and Statistics
- Technology Innovations in Education and Business
- Students / Post Docs: Rs. 8,000
- Faculty / Scientists: Rs. 9,000
- International Participants: $200
- Industry: Rs. 10,000
- Additional Author/ Participants: Rs. 2,000
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 31
- Paper Acceptance: Jun 30
- Camera Ready Submission: Jul 15
- Registration Deadline: Jul 31
For any queries, contact
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No: 01824-406657