About the organiser
The International Conference on Computing in Engineering and Technology(ICCET) is a flag ship conference, in the area of Engineering and emerging/ next generation technologies, being jointly organised by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University and Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Aurangabad(MS) during January 10 & 11, 2019 at Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, Aurangabad(MS), India.
About the conference
The ICCET-2019 aims at bringing together the academicians, scientists, engineers and research students in areas of engineering and technology, and it provides an international forum for the dissemination of original research, new ideas and practical developments experience. The conference has the focus on the frontier topics in the field of Engineering and emerging/next generation technologies.
Open to all prospective authors across the globe.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
The following are the tracks for the conference, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Signal & Image Processing
Track 2: Rf & Microwave
Track 3: Evolutionary Computing
Track 4: Distributed Computing & Cloud Computing
Track 5: Software Engineering & Information Systems
Track 6: Green Computing & Internet of Things
Track 7: Hardware Design & Communication
Track 8: Computing in Mechanical Engineering
Track 9: Computing in Civil Engineering
Track 10: Technology in Engineering Education
To view the list of sub-tracks, click here.
Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies
Railway Station Road, Aurangabad – 431005
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow the conference template strictly for the submission. Violation of which leads to rejection of the paper.
- The author’s identity such as name, affiliation and e-mail address need to be provided in Easy Chair Account. No identity information needs to be included in the initial paper.
- Please do not submit plagiarized papers. A similarity of 10% (Turn-It-In/ iThenticate verification) will be considered for review process.
- Maximum number of authors per paper shall not be more than Four.
- Paper Length: Up to 8 pages, including figures, tables & references. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted, with an additional charge of INR 1000 per page, to be paid during author registration.
- File Size Limitation: 5.0 MB.
- No page numbering on the manuscript is allowed.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
To submit paper, click here.
For further details on Submission, click here.
Registration and Fee Details
At least one author must register to include the paper in the conference.
If more than one author will be coming to attend the conference for paper presentation then at least one author need to register as a Regular Author/Student Author/Industry Author (as applicable) and rest of the authors can register as Co-Author.
To know about the fee structure and account details, click here.
For registration form, click here.
Last Date for Extended Round Full Paper Submission: 30 October 2018
First Round Notification of Acceptance Starts from: 05 November 2018
Camera Ready Paper Submission & Registration Opens: 05 November 2018
Early Registration deadline: 20 November 2018
Late Registration & Camera Ready Paper Submission: 30 November 2018
Conference Tutorial/Workshop/Attendee Registration: 15 Dec. 2018 to 30 Dec. 2018
Conference Date: 10th – 11th January 2019
Dr. Brijesh Iyer
Department of E&TC Engineering
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Dr. G. R. Gandhe
Department of Civil Engineering
Deogiri Institute of Engineering & Management Studies
Station Road, Aurangabad (MS)-India
To view Brochure, click here.