Cognitive Computing represents the continued evolution of artificial intelligence to practical commercial applications. There are a number of technologies that are related to cognitive computing like machine learning, text-to-speech recognition, natural language processing, image detection, sentiment analysis and others. The intersection of AI, Cognitive Computing and the Cloud is an emerging discipline in the present decade.
The National Conference on Cognitive Computing (NCCC-2019) provides a platform for academicians and researchers to present papers on this confluence which has the ability to improve human productivity and decision making.
- Technologies: Techniques and Approaches:
Artificial Intelligence, Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction, Pattern Recognition, Speech Recognition, Data Mining, Semantic Web, Natural Language Processing, Image Processing, Decision Support Systems, Expert Systems, Bio-inspired Computing, Green Computing, Evolutionary Computing.
- Applications and Practice:
Big Data and Cognition, IOT Approaches, Deep Learning, Cognitive Robots and Software Agents, Big Data Infrastructure for Cognition, Internet of Touch, and Applications related to conference themes such as: World Wide web such as Environmental Modelling, Smart Cities, Healthcare, Insurance, Banking, Education, Climate Change, Sustainability, Food Science & Agriculture etc.
Call for Papers
- Original research contributions based on technologies, applications, case studies and practices related to the conference themes are invited. Registration of author is mandatory for paper presentation and publication.
- All papers should be submitted through EasyChair.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Students: Rs. 1000
- Faculty & Research Scholars: Rs. 2500
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 4000
- Deadline for full paper Submission: Jan 10
- Communication of Acceptance: Feb 10
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Feb 25
- Last date for Registration: Mar 1
For any queries, contact
Dr. Mohan K.G.
Organising Secretary (NCCC ’19)
School of Engineering, Presidency University
Bengaluru – 560064