About the Conference
Department of Biomedical Engineering, NIT Raipur is organizing its 1st International Conference on Biomedical Engineering Science and Technology: Roadway from Laboratory to Market (ICBEST 2018) on 20th and 21st December, 2018 for deliberating with distinguished experts in this field.
This invitation is open for all academicians, research scholars, Post-Docs, PG and UG students functioning in the field of Biomedical Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Biomedical Engineering.
G.E Road, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India-492010
Students, Faculties, Research Scholars, Scientist, Doctors and Industrial Executives are welcome to submit their research abstract/ full length paper on any of the following themes although not limited to the list:
- Biomedical Signal Processing/Signal Processing
- Medical Imaging/Digital Imaging
- Medical Image Processing/Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Medical Devices
- Tissue Engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Health Informatics
- Data analytics/Data science and Other emerging areas of Engg. & Technology
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers (including tables, figures and references) in Springer prescribed format (attached below). There is no page limit. A blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Each full registration for the conference will cover a maximum of one paper and each additional paper must be registered separately.
- Doctors who are attending the conference will be awarded the credit points accredited by Medical Council of Chhattisgarh.
- Authors submitting Abstract only will be considered for poster Presentation & Publication in Conference Proceedings after review.
- Authors submitting full paper will be considered for oral presentation & Publication in Springer book series subjected to peer review policy and terms & conditions of publisher).
- Plagiarism should be strictly avoided for final publication. Plagiarized manuscripts may be rejected at any stage during conference peer review/publication schedule etc.
Papers are invited in Springer prescribed format (.doc/.docx only).
The Paper/Abstract should be mailed to email@example.com
Registration & Payment Structure
For Registration & Fee Details, click here.
- Abstract / Full Paper Submission: 10th November 2018 (round 2)
- Acceptance notification: 20th November 2018
- Early Bird Registration ends on: 23rd November 2018
- Camera ready paper submission/ Regular Registration ends on: 30th November 2018
- Conference dates: 20th-21st December 2018
Dr. Bikesh Kumar Singh
Chairman, ICBEST 2018
To view Brochure, click here.