International Conference on Bioinformatics, organised Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, has grown in its second decade to become one of the largest bioinformatics conferences in the Asia-Pacific region.
This annual conference showcases the latest research and technologies in all areas of bioinformatics, and in recent years has been attended by practitioners from both biology fields and computing backgrounds in the Asia-Pacific region.
On behalf of the Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Network and organizing partners, it is our great honour to invite you to join the 17th International Conference On BioInformatics which will be held on 26-28 September, 2018 at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Bioinformatics for Big Data and Biomedical Sciences.
- Big data in biology: analytics, machine learning methods and data sets
- Bioinformatics models, methods & algorithms
- Bio-ontology and semantics
- Biological sequence analysis
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Drug design and discovery
- Systems biology
Note: Topics are not confined to above mentioned. For further topics, click here.
- Papers for journal will be first submitted here.
- Authors of the papers accepted provisionally for Bioinformatics will be invited to register for InCoB2018 and present their work there. From these presented paper, selected papers will get publish in the journal.
- To submit a paper to Bioinformatics, please prepare your manuscript in a PDF format and upload it here.
- Also include a cover letter mentioning that the paper is to be considered for Bioinformatics.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: Apr 1
- Breakout Session/Co‐located Workshop Proposals: Apr 20
- Student and Early Career Travel Fellowship: May 20
- Acceptance of final full paper: Jul 20
- Early bird Registration Deadline: Jul 30
- Conference: Sep 26-28
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi