Big Data is an umbrella term used for such massive collections of data. Besides volume, analytics has to face challenges like heterogeneity, timeliness, and complexity, velocity and privacy issues. The other challenge is to fuse data sources – of same type or multi-modal and perform joint analytics on the integrated data. The scale of such data poses significant challenges for analytics, going beyond what can be supported by conventional data, storage and retrieval models.
The Sixth International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA 2018) is set in this backdrop. It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their original research results, practical experiences and thoughts on big data from different perspectives including storage models, data access, computing paradigms, analytics, information sharing and privacy, redesigning mining algorithms, open issues, and future research trends.
Call for Papers
Major topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Analytics as a Service
- Architectural Design for Big Data
- Big Data Analytics for Governance
- Clustering of Big Data
- Data Models for Big Data Analytics
- Domain-specific Analytics
- Index Structures for Big Data Analytics
- Model Discovery from Big Data
- Predictive Modelling
- Rule Mining from Big Data
- Conceptual/cognitive/programming Models for Big data analytics
- Large-scale recommendation systems and graph analysis
- Security, privacy and legal issues specific to big data
For the complete list of topics, visit here.
- Research track submissions submissions must not exceed 20 pages in the LNCS style.
- The submissions will be accepted through EasyChair.
- Each paper should contain an abstract of approximately 300 words having a page limit of 20 pages including the title page, references and appendix.
- For more details, visit here.
- Abstract submission: Jul 2
- Full paper submissions: Jul 9
- Research paper notifications: Sep 14
- Camera ready copy submission: Oct 1
For any queries, contact
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:+91-870-2462736, +91 949 134 6969