The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) is organizing the Second International Conference on Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms (ICACCP-2019) during 25th to 28th of February, 2019 in the institute premises in Majitar, Sikkim.
This conference on advanced engineering and science is aimed to gather scientists, engineers, academicians and industry personnel to discuss on various topics ranging from artificial intelligence, robotics, mobile communications, geographical information systems and internet of things.
The accepted articles from the field of Computer Networking and Data Communication, Cyber Security, Signal Processing, Computational and Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Image Processing, Computational Perception and Cognition, Human Computer Interaction, Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning will be presented in various technical sessions over a stretch of four days from 25th to 28th February 2019.
Call for Papers
The conference calls for papers covering a wide range of topics in advanced computation and communications, along with papers for special tracks (Not limited to):
- Advanced Computational Paradigms
- Networking and Data Communications
- Cyber Security and Data Forensics
- Signal Processing and Communication Engineering
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Computational Intelligence
- Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning
- Industry Applications
- Electrical and Electronics Devices and Power Systems
- Computational Neuroscience, Cognition, Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Human Computer Interaction, Mechatronics and Robotics
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain
- Next Generation Computing
- Big-Data Analytics and Social Networking
- Material Science and Nano Technology
For the detailed list of the tracks, visit here.
- Papers to be within 06 pages, double column IEEE format without author information must be submitted through Easy Chair portal.
- For submission of the paper, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Students Member(IEEE/ACM/CSI Members): Rs. 7000
- Students Member(Non IEEE/ACM/CSI Members): Rs. 7500
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 9000
For registration, visit here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: Sept 30
- Copyright and Camera Ready Submission: Jan 2-Jan 20
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: Jan 2
For any queries, contact
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: +91-9821928536