The conference responds to trends observed in the structure, content and processes of work that have expanded the scope of international careers research.
- Careers in a shifting global employment arena.
- Career ownership and changing employment relationships.
- Inspiration vs. implementation: Making career research more practical.
Submission of Papers:
Abstract (maximum 750 words excluding references) should be submitted before July 01, 2018.
After the review process each author will be notified about the acceptance of the submitted abstract by July 15, 2018. Full papers must be submitted before November 15, 2018. Maximum paper length: 8000 words (tables, figures and references included). Papers will be made available to all participants prior to the conference.
Support for Paper Presentation:
- Papers of exceptional quality may receive completewaiver of registration
- Waiver upto50% in the registration fee may be considered in deserving cases. Preference would be given to those from the developing economies.
How to Submit:
Click here to submit.
How to Register:
Click here to register yourself.
For further details on the same, click here.