The Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI Delhi) is organizing a Two-Day National Conference “Distance and Open Learning: Challenges and Opportunities in Present Scenario” on December 16-17, 2019. Research scholars, educational administrators, teachers and other stakeholders in the field of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) and other areas of higher education are invited to present their research papers at the Conference.
The Conference will serve as a platform for discussing the problems, prospects and challenges facing the distance mode higher education in the country. Apart from exploring academic, administrative and pedagogical dimensions of distance and open learning, the Conference will also seek to discuss the challenges posed by the implementation of the UGC-DEB Regulations, 2017.
About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Open Educational Resources
- Technologies in ODL
- Quality Issues in Open Learning
- Innovations and Best Practices in ODL
- SLM/Content Development
- Accreditation and Regulation in Distance Education
- Life Long Learning
- Research in ODL
- Policy Perspective of ODL
- Learner Support Centres and Services
- UGC-DEB ODL Regulation-2017 & Online Regulation2018
- Open/Online/Blended/Flipped/M- Learning
- Virtual Reality and Virtual Learning in Higher Education
- Technical and Professional Courses through ODL
- Current Issues in ODL
- Role of ODL in GER
- Assessment and Evaluation in ODL
- National Education Policy and ODL
- Government Initiatives for ODL
- Teacher Education
- Abstract submission deadline: 8.11.2019
- Abstract acceptance notification: 13.11.2019
- Full Paper submission with fee: 25.11.2019
- Deadline for Registration: 25.11.2019
- Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 2500
- Academicians/ Professionals: Rs. 3000
- Fee will be accepted only in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi.
Submit your Paper: ncdol2019[at]jmi.ac.in.