ICIRE 2018 – International Conference on Internet Research and Engineering is a technical gathering of Internet and cyber-network professionals to exchange the latest developments that are gaining momentum in the ever-growing global infrastructure of Internet.
The conference is a single-track program with a pre-conference tutorials scheduled on day 1. Day 2 will feature invited talks and selected paper presentations.
We invite high quality research papers presenting innovative research and current developments, experiments conducted and results, best practices in implementation that are aimed at strengthening and making the Internet better.
Call for Papers
Following are some of the topics of interest to the conference:
- Internet Security Protocols
- DNS Security
- Email Security
- Authentication and Authorization Protocols
- Social Media Apps and Security
- IoT Security
- Delay Tolerant Networks
- Privacy on Internet
- Next-Generation Internet Technologies
- Cryptography on Internet Communications
- Internet Measurements
- QoS Managements
Please submit your technical papers by Jan 31, 2019 via EasyChair for ICIRE 2019 HERE.
- Last Date for Submission of Papers: Dec 3
- Notification of Acceptance: Jan 11
- Camera Ready Submission: Jan 31
For any queries, contact
- Indian Internet Research and Engineering Forum.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
68, Electronics City Bengaluru,
Karnataka (India)- 560100
- Phone: +91-80-2852-3300