The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards of and increase the participation in the securities markets.
The broad objective of Capital Markets Conference (CMC) is to provide a platform to the reseacher, industry participaints, academicians and regulators to showcase cutting-edge research in the areas related to capital markets. The specific aim of this conference is to explore the possible impact of latest regulations on corporate bond markets, SME market structure and form, Risk management in financial markets, Mutual Funds and alternate investments and other structural aspects related to capital markets across multiple asset classes through invited papers and panel discussions.
Call for Papers
Papers in the areas covering Market Microstructure, Risk Management, Debt Market, Equity Market, Derivatives Markets (Hedging and Price Discovery), Mutual Funds, Portfolio Management Service (PMS), Alternate Investment Funds (AIFs) and regulations related to market structure.
- Papers can be submitted in soft copy along with an abstract of 300 words and key words as well as JEL codes.
- The font should be in Times New Roman with 12 font size and single spaced.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 6000 words.
- All papers have to be submitted to email@example.com on or before specified date.
- Last date of paper submission: Sept 15
- Intimation on acceptance of the paper with/without revisions: Oct 20
- Last date for registration and revised paper submission: Nov 2
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Latha S Chari
- Mr. Pradiptarathi Panda
E-mail: pradiptarathi.panda @nism.ac.in
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org