Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), has been organizing Ahmedabad organizes ‘Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship’ since 1994. The Biennial Conferences continue to provide a forum for researchers, educationist and practitioners to share their research findings and experience in the field of entrepreneurship development.
Deliberations on issues that are of contemporary relevance and interest have opened up new avenues to spearhead entrepreneurship at a much wider scale. The Conferences has organized under the aegis of the Centre for Research in Entrepreneurship Education and Development(CREED) set up by EDII.
Call for papers
- Entrepreneurship Theory
- Entrepreneurship Policy
- Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- Entrepreneurship Education and Capacity Building
- Family Business Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Regional and International Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Context
- Science and Technology Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in the MSME Sector
- Functional Areas of Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Response to Pandemic (COVID-19)
- Entrepreneurship in Disadvantaged Communities
- Conference Dates: February 25-27, 2021
- Submission of Extended Abstract: September 30, 2020
- Decision on Acceptance of Extended Abstract: October 16, 2020
- Submission of Full Paper: November 27, 2020
- Decision on Acceptance of Papers: December 19, 2020
- Registration by January 22, 2021
- Registration Fee: Indian delegates: ₹ 7,500/-
- Registration Fee: Foreign delegates: US$ 150/-
(The fee includes conference kit, conference proceedings, lunch and tea/coffee & snacks for three days.)
- For the on-campus twin sharing room & board, the charges for Indian authors/delegates ₹ 1,500/- and US$ 100/- for international authors/delegates for three days will be charged separately.
- Authors/delegates wish to occupy the accommodation pre- and post-conference, shall pay ₹ 750/– by Indian delegates and US$ 50/- for international delegates per day separately.
- Only participating delegates are provided accommodation. However non-participating guests accompanying the delegates including spouse shall pay ₹ 750/– by Indian guests and US$ 50/- for international delegates per day separately.
- GST will be charged extra as Indian Government rules.