About the Conference
This conference is organized by the Department of Mathematics, Gauhati University to celebrate the National Mathematics Day (22nd December), which is also the birthday of Srinivasa Ramanujan Iyengar (22nd December, 1887 – 26th April, 1920), FRS, an Indian mathematician and autodidact who made extraordinary contributions to mathematics. This is the fourth edition of the conference series on “Advances in Mathematical Sciences”.
This event will be hosted online this time due to current pandemic situation, but a limited no of interested participants may be allowed to join us physically at the venue subject to approval of concerned authorities.
This edition of the conference aims to focus on current and significant research topics in the areas of applied nonlinear analysis and soft computing. The interested participants may submit their original and unpublished work dealing with some nonlinearity and/or soft computing techniques for presentation.
Call for Papers
- nonlinear differential equations
- nonlinear functional equations
- constructive techniques in numerical analysis
- nonlinear functional analysis
- optimization theory
- nonlinear analysis in physical and life sciences
- fuzzy set theory & fuzzy systems
- chaos theory & chaotic systems
- evolutionary computing
- soft computing techniques in applied sciences & engineering
- Abstract/Full Paper Submission Deadline (for presentation only): 10 December, 2020
- Participation Registration Deadline: 15 December, 2020
Registration Fee: INR 500 (Indian participants) & USD 30 (Foreign Participants)
Dr. Hemen Dutta, Convener, ANASC-2020