It is our pleasure to inform that Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies(SCMS), Pune is
coming out with its Seventh Annual Journal of SCMS, Pune on the broad theme Data Analytics and Business Model Innovation.
Data Analytics has increasingly become the buzz word and more and more firms are increasingly using data to understand patterns, extract behavior and trends, institutions and corporations are being setup whose only job is to analyze data and extract valuable information about the clients to take core and strategic business decisions.
To discuss data analytics and business model innovations so that business could take better
informed decisions, SCMS Pune invites academicians, industrialists, professionals, researchers and students in the field of Management and allied areas to contribute original papers/ case studies for its Seventh Annual Journal.
Call for Papers
The sub-themes are:
- Data analytics and its increasing role in business
- Emerging and innovative business models
- Role of big data in business
- Multi-criterion decision making
- Marketing and retail analytics
- HR analytics
- Healthcare analytics
- Emerging business data technologies
- Other emerging areas in data analytics and business
However innovative contributions that do not fit into the above areas but fall under the related functional areas of management, would also be considered as they may benefit the researching community at large.
The following contributions will be accepted:
- Full Length Papers (3000-5000 words)
- Short Term Papers (2500-3000 words)
- Reflection Papers/Review Papers (1500-2000 words)
- Case Studies
- The manuscript should be accompanied by the following:
An abstract of 300 words with 4-6 key words and the JEL classification.
Use single quotes throughout.
All files should be submitted as a word document.
- The heading should follow the APA style. There are 5 heading levels in APA.
- All manuscripts should be submitted in Word format, with 1.5 line spacing, 12- point font, font type Times New Roman and 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Submission Deadline: Aug 15
- Notification to Authors: Sep 30
- Publication date: Jan 2019
For any queries, email: email@example.com