Aero India-2019, the biennial air show-cum-defense exhibition organised by the Ministry of Defense (MoD) is scheduled to be held from 20 – 24th February 2019 at Air Force Station, Yelahanka, Bengaluru. This event is being co-hosted by Ministry of Civil Aviation.
The five day event will be attended by a large number of visitors including exhibitors from the World’s leading industries in the field of military and civil aviation. Aero India-2019, for the first time, envisages to set up a “Student Pavilion” to showcase the projects of students on aerospace related activities.
Call for Proposals
- The selected projects on aerospace related activities would be displayed. As a part of this exercise, students from Universities / Institutions would be invited to submit their
- In keeping with the theme of the conference, students all over India are invited to present products / concepts on ‘the Application of Aerospace Technologies for the Betterment of the Billion lives (AABB)’.
- Proposals can cover (a) futuristic research (b) exhibition of new emerging technologies in form of prototypes / models (c) demonstration of innovative applications / products of existing & proven technologies.
Maximum upto 4 (Team leader + 3 Team members )
- Participants need to submit a concept paper (may be an extended abstract of maximum 2 pages). The abstract should consists of :
Suggested Solution /methodology and Current status of technology/solution
Innovation in design or application/product/solution.
Related IPR and publication(s) (if any)
Roadmap for realization from concept to Product.
Collaboration with startups or incubation (if applicable)
- The proposals should be forwarded through the Institute / faculty member in which
the students are studying.
- The proposals should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receiving Concept Notes: Jan 7
- Shortlisting of proposals: Jan 14
- Receiving Detailed Project Report: Jan 24
- Announcement of finally selected Projects: Jan 26
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com