To promote Discrete Mathematics and its applications in India, the Academy of Discrete Mathematics and Applications (ADMA), formed on June 10, 2004, declared June 10th, as ‘Graph Theory Day’ and decided to observe this day by organizing major academic events on or around that date every year.
This year ADMA conference will be organised at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT) Gujarat and Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, in partnership with Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara on June 06-10, 2018.
In order to have different discrete mathematics on one platform, we along with the academia and research community, we are inviting the industry and startup community to discuss the views and progress in research. Tracks for the various days in the conference are Coding Theory, Cryptography, Emerging Topics in Discrete Mathematics, Graph Theory, Technology Enabled Start-ups.
Conference is open for Academia and Research Community, Industry and Startup Community.
- Coding Theory
- Emerging Interdisciplinary Topics
- Graph Theory
However topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- All papers must be submitted in IEEE LaTex Conference format in single column mode. For format, Click here.
- Pages should not exceeding 10 pages including references.
- Authors must use LaTeX to prepare their manuscripts.
- Paper Submissions Open : Mar 15
- Paper Submission Deadline : Apr 25
- Paper Acceptance Notification : May 5
- Conference Registrations Open : Apr 1
- Conference Registrations Close : May 20
DA-IICT ( Dhirubhai Ambani of Information and Communication Technology), Gandhinagar, Gujarat.