The department of Microbiology at Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad is highly honored to announce the hosting of the 24th Maharashtra State Chapter Conference of IAMM from 28th to 30th September 2018.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission (oral and poster):
- The presenter must be registered for MAHAMICROCON-2018 Conference.
- Maximum word limit for an abstract is 250 words only.
- Use Arial Font Size 12 only.
- Abstract must be in a structured form with main body headings.
- Title must be written in CAPITAL AND BOLD LETTERS.
- Maximum authors limit is up to 6 only. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Provide 3 to 5 keywords.
- Last date of submission of abstract for oral as well as poster presentation is 31st July, 2018.
- All communications and process of abstract submission are to be done online through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All abstracts shall be reviewed by Scientific Committee and only those approved, shall be considered for publishing in Souvenir and will be permitted for oral/ poster presentations during the conference.
- The Scientific Committee holds the right to accept/ reject or to consider an abstract, either for oral or poster presentation.
- One delegate should have only one presentation, either oral or poster, not both.
- Certificate will be given only to presenting author whose name has been conveyed. No substitute for the same.
How to Register:
Click here to register yourself.
Find out the registration fee structure here.