About the colloquium
With the objectives of networking technology researchers, sharing knowledge and learning from each other and exploring emerging areas of research in various areas of technology, the Institute announces the 10th IDRBT Doctoral Colloquium. This time the Colloquium will be held virtually through video conferencing during the second week of December 2020.
Students pursuing Ph.D. can share their research work and are benefiting from the academic community by obtaining valuable feedback for making progress in their research.
The Colloquium involves extensive participation of faculty members and technical experts from IDRBT as well as from other top technical institutes, banks, financial institutions, and industry in various capacities such as reviewers, presenters and members of Jury. The Doctoral Colloquium is a significant effort towards bringing together the best and latest in technology research related to Banking.
Call for papers
The colloquium invites submissions reflecting the current trends in the areas mentioned below and other closely related topics with an application to Banking Technology:
- Cyber Security – Network Security, Web Security, Application Security, Malware Analysis, Hardware Security, IoT Security, Mobile Security, Software Security, Information Security, Security Testing, Digital Forensics, Cyber Defence
- Applied Cryptography – Access control, Anonymity and Privacy, Cryptographic Protocols, Key Management, Secure Multiparty Computation, Public Key Cryptography, Light Weight Cryptography
- Analytics – Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Social Media Analytics, Chatbots, Data Warehousing, Data Science, Information Retrieval and Extraction
- 5G and Mobile Computing – Banking Apps, Security Testing, Network Orchestration, 5G Use Cases for BFSI, Multilingual Services
- Authentication and Identity Management – Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, Multimodal Biometrics, Physiological and Behavioural Biometrics, Multi-factor Authentication, Single Sign-on, Privacy Preservation
- Data Centres, Virtualization and Cloud Computing – Green Computing, Open Source Technologies, Architectures, Security and Privacy, Edge and Fog Computing, Micro services
- Web Services – Semantics, Ontologies, Discovery and Secure Composition, SoA
- Program Analysis – Dataflow, Control-flow Integrity, Secure Programming Practices, Open APIs
- Payment Channels and Systems – Digital Currency, Card Payments, ATM, PoS Devices, Mobile Payments, Drones, Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers, Wallets, Protocols for Secure Transactions
Who can submit?
Research Scholars currently enrolled in any Indian Institute for full-time Ph.D. in any discipline directly related to the above-mentioned areas and have completed a minimum of two years of research after enrolling for full-time Ph.D. are eligible to participate in the Colloquium.
- Paper Submission: August 15, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: September 30, 2020
- 10th IDRBT Doctoral Colloquium: December 2020 (final dates will be announced later)
An eminent jury will evaluate the papers and the presentations and the top three scholars would receive prizes of INR 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh), INR 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) and INR 35,000/(Rupees Thirty-Five Thousand) respectively in order of their standing. All presenters will also receive a certificate of participation.
Call: +91 (40) 2329 4308/4303