The Indian Biophysical Society holds annual meetings that provides largest platform to present latest research and for interaction among biophysicists in India. In 2018, IISER Pune will be hosting 42nd annual meeting where the focus will be on current and emerging trends in the biophysical research.
List of Topics
- Protein folding, structure and function
- Macro- and Supra-molecular assembly and function
- Ion Channels, Receptors, Transporters and Membrane Behaviour
- Nucleic Acid Biology
- Biophysical Techniques
- Materials in Biology
- Metabolomics and Proteomics
- Cellular Biophysics
- Molecular motors
- Biochemical systems
- Computational Biology
- Synthetic Biology
- Protein Engineering
For submission guidelines, visit here.
Abstracts can be submitted here.
Last Date for Submission: Jan 12
- Students: Rs. 3500
- Faculty: Rs. 5000
- Industrial Applicants: Rs. 7500
For registration, visit here.
Last Date: Jan 12
For any queries, mail: email@example.com