Launching in the summer of 2018, “Young Women in Investment” is an initiative to create awareness about, instill interest in and enable women to view the investment management industry as a viable long-term career option.
The 2018 program, for 40 selected eligible women, includes:
- Boot Camp:
- A four weeks intensive boot camp starting 21st May to 15th June, 2018.
- Includes free food and lodging for the duration of the boot camp.
- Mix of core finance and business skills related topics to be covered.
- Venue: In-residence program at IFIM Business School, 8 P & 9 P Kiadb Industrial Area, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560100.
- Each participant in the boot camp will be offered a paid internship (for a period of 3 to 6 months) at a reputed financial institution.
- Internship will pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000; all other expenses such as food, stay, travel, etc. during the internship period would be the candidate’s responsibility.
- Financial institutions offering internships include State Street, Edelweiss, DSP BlackRock, Morningstar and Motilal Oswal.
- Internship across various cities in India.
- Internships are assigned, and candidates will not get to choose the firm or location.
- Community: All participants who complete the boot camp and the internship will build lifelong relationships.
Note: Please ONLY apply if you can commit to a minimum of 18 weeks, starting 21st May 2018 till 30th September 2018 (for 3 months internship) and 31st December 2018 (for 6 months internship).
- Women only.
- Final year undergraduate students OR graduates in 2016 or later.
- Open to candidates pursuing ANY educational disciplines (arts, sciences, commerce, engineering, etc.).
- Indian citizens ONLY.
- Video/phone interview (for shortlisted candidates).
How to Apply?
Submit your application according to the prescribed format along with one page resume by emailing email@example.com.
Final decision will be communicated to successful candidates by 23rd April 2018.
Application Deadline: 10 April, 2018.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 22 61798900
For further information on the same, click here.