Certification Programme on Six Sigma Green Belt @ VIT Vellore [Sept 7-9]: Registrations Open!
Any company aiming at achieving the customer delight will certainly look forward to certified quality implementation
professionals. The six sigma black belt (SSGB) training & certification program will equip the participants with the necessary clue generation tools and statistical methods to confidently investigate and pinpoint the root cause(s) of problems that may occur in the production shop floors.
The proposed SSBB course is based on the Shainin DOE procedure, which consists of a set of tools that will
help the quality engineer to systematically approach shop floor problems and eliminate the trivial causes and identify the vital few and solve the problem quickly in a reasonable time.
SSGB training program at VIT is designed to impart the most practical, hands-on training on using the
Shainin DOE tools in industries. All the participants will be given hands-on experience in industries like
Amararaja Batteries, Titan Industries, etc., on live projects. This will ensure the easy alignment of students
with the industry after completing graduation.
- How to Identify Problems for Solving using Shainin methodology
- Splitting Generic Problems into Specific Problems
- Classification of problems into 4 categories
- Phase -1 – Defining the problem
- Phase -2 – Measure and Analyze (Pinpointing the actual cause(s) leading to the problem using Shainin techniques)
- Identification of monitoring and control method to sustain the improvement – Monte-carlo simulation for predicting rejection ppm – Implementation of the control method
- Presentation and evaluation of the projects done in the industry
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +91 94434 03850
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.