The Certification Program on Applied Data Science and Machine Learning (ML) offered by Leaps Programs. The next cohort starts on September 25, 2021. Apply Now.
About the Organizer
Analyttica Datalab is a contextual Data Science (DS) & Machine Learning (ML) Platform Company, powered by its patented platform Analyttica TreasureHunt, Analyttica is offering an online certification program on Applied Data Science and Machine Learning - LEAPS Programs to aspiring Data Scientist.
About the Course
The LEAPS Programs offers a 10-month online certification program on Applied Data Science and Machine Learning. The program offers a perfect blend of learning through Instructor led sessions & practicing on real applications via our patented platform, ATH Leaps.
The course is offered with EMI options starting at INR 3200* per month.
The program enables learning through virtual labs, live interactive sessions, 50+ practice data cases, and collaborative projects. The program is divided into 3 learning blocks,
Learning block 1- Foundations of Data Science and Machine Learning (15 Weekends)
- Module-1: Python Programming
- Module-2: Statistics for Data Science
- Module-3: Data Treatment & Feature Engineering
- Module-4: Supervised Machine Learning (Part-1) & Model Selection Techniques
Learning block 2- Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (13 Weekends)
- Module-5: Advanced Machine Learning with Hyper-parameter Tuning & Explainable AI
- Module-6: Introduction to Unsupervised ML & its applications – Hierarchical and Non-Hierarchical Clustering Techniques
- Module-7: NLP/Unstructured Text Analytics & Explainable AI on text data
Learning block 3- Deep Learning, Industry Domains and Projects (12 Weekends)
- Module-8: Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network & Deep Learning
- Module-9: Industry Vertical Exposure – BFS, Retail, Manufacturing
- Module-10: Capstone Project and Developing project portfolio
Who can attend? / Eligibility
The program is catered to all the professionals who aspire to grow their career in Analytics & Data Science space.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the program through this link.
To apply for the program, Click here or call us at 080–4718 6768
Note: This is a sponsored post.