School of Electrical Engineering at Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai organizes Certification Program on MATLAB for Digital Signal Processing at VIT Chennai on July 21 and July 22, 2018.
- Hands-on sessions
- Generate and analyze digital signals
- Analyze digital systems
- Build a digital system for analyzing real time signals
- Proficient in MATLAB programming language and how it is applied in DSP
- Proficient in using MATLAB DSP toolbox.
- Hands-on mini projects – Integration of Arduino with MATLAB
- Certificate issued by VIT
Who should attend?
- Students of EEE, ECE and CSE
- Students of Polytechnic who would like to learn to work with digital signals.
- Engineers who want to be proficient in MATLAB to work with digital signals.
Basics of any programming language, an analytical mind with an interest in learning is enough.
The registration fees is Rs. 750.
For any queries, contact
- Lijin G Varghese: 9790714752
- Aishwarya Nambiar: 99109 48267
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org