Certificate Program in Practitioner Skills for Facilitation @ TISS Mumbai [July 8-12]: Register by July 4
TISS Mumbai invites applications for 5-day Certificate Program in Practitioner Skills for Facilitation during July 8-12.
About the Program:
A large number of supervisors managers and leaders are realizing that autocratic authority and power simply do not work.
To become engaged with their work, people need to know where they fit in the organization and have the freedom & support to make meaningful decisions and contribute innovative ideas.
It is here that supervisors, managers be they in the corporate or in the development sector, are called upon to facilitate the sustained growth of their employees.
In summary, development professionals, CSR managers, supervisors, and change agents now are expected to exercise various facilitative roles.
Green Room, Convention Centre, Naoroji Campus, TISS,
Deonar Farm Road, Deonar, Mumbai – 400 88
At the end of the five days, participants will be able to:
- Define facilitation and its use with in-depth learning about methodology and processes.
- Demonstrate the practice of a range of facilitation methods – for teams & larger groups.
- Select and appropriately apply facilitation tools and processes at the workplace.
- Add facilitation as an innovative approach in their current practice of teaching & training for clients, staff teams and in their personal interactions.
The program is designed in the form of Four comprehensive program Modules so as to understand facilitation as a process and to evolve as a Participatory Facilitator within the organization and in one’s life.
The 5 days of face-to-face interaction include:
- 3.5 days of Facilitation Skills Workshop (learning phase).
- 1.5 days Practice Sessions. (doing, practicing and synthesizing phase).
The Four Modules are as follows:
- The Making of a Facilitator.
- Facilitation Works – Witnessing Facilitation Processes.
- From ‘Knowing’ to ‘Being’.
- Designing, Practising & Demonstrating Facilitation.
Who should Attend?
Development professionals, change agents, CSR, HR, and L & D professionals.
- Rs. 25,000 + 18% GST per participant for the 5-days.
- Includes tea/coffee & lunch. Does not include accommodation & transport for participants.
- 25% discount for Project Staff of TISS
TISS Guest House at Rs. 1700 + 18% GST per night (excluding breakfast & dinner). To avail this please contact facprac[at]tiss.edu. Limited availability on early booking only.
How to Apply?
- Download and fill the application form and send it to facprac[at]tiss.edu by July 4.
- A non-refundable deposit of Rs. 5,000 on approval of application form; balance payable by July 4, 2019.
- In the event an applicant cannot attend the program, the deposit will be carried forward up to 12 months.
Phone: 022 25525682
For more information, click here.
About the Author