TISS (Centre for Lifelong Learning) and the Outdoor Adventure Management Facilitation (OAM) initiative to provide development and CSR sector professionals a skill programme to unleash their creativity and imagination in making workplace learning a joy.
Why is this programme needed?
Talented Employees need great facilitators to bring out the best in them. In today’s highly competitive world of work, effectively managing employees is often a daunting task. Workplace stress levels have risen, fueled by a number of factors. Not only does this emerge in the corporate sector, but so also in the developmental/social sector where having to work with limited infrastructure & resources adds to the stressful environment.
Together, the developmental/social sector, the corporate sector and the large public institutions/government constitute the totality of organizations each serving society in their own way. Employees in all the above, now have employment opportunities available to them all over the world and retaining them is a challenge.
At the end of the five days, participants will be able to:
- Define facilitation and its use with in-depth learning about methodology and processes.
- Demonstrate the practice of a range of facilitation methods – for teams & larger groups
- Select and appropriately apply facilitation tools and processes at the workplace.
- Add facilitation as an innovative approach in their current practice of teaching & training for clients, staff teams and in their personal interactions.
The program is designed in the form of Four comprehensive program Modules so as to understand facilitation as a process and to evolve as a Participatory Facilitator within the organisation and in one’s life.
The 5 days of face-to-face interaction include:
- 3.5 days Facilitation Skills Workshop (learning phase).
- 1.5 days Practice Sessions. (doing, practicing and synthesizing phase).
The Four Modules are as follows:
- Module I : The Making of a Facilitator
- Module II : Facilitation Works – Witnessing Facilitation Processes
- Module III : From ‘Knowing’ to ‘Being’
- Module IV : Designing, Practicing & Demonstrating Facilitation
Development professionals, change agents, CSR, HR and L & D professionals.
How to apply?
- Download and fill the application form and send it to facprac[at]tiss.edu by 9th April, 2020.
- Non-refundable deposit of Rs. 5,000 on approval of application form; balance payable by 10th April, 2020.
- In the event an applicant cannot attend the program, the deposit will be carried forward up to 12 months