Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) For Executives at IIM Ranchi: Apply by March 27
About IIM Ranchi
The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. IIM Ranchi was established at Ranchi on July 6, 2010, under the 11th Five Year Plan.
About the Program
IIM Ranchi invites application for the Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) For Executives. The program would commence in May 2020 (Tentative).
In this context, the fifteen months CPGM aims to facilitate the non-managerial professionals in learning the concepts, theory and practice of management domain such that they will be in a position to apply the learning in their day-to-day work environment besides accomplishing their personal and organizational goals.
Objectives of the Program
- To facilitate the participants in understanding the concepts, theory and practice of the domain of Management
- To enable the participants in applying their learnings in their day-to-day work environment
- To encourage the participants to have the managerial perspective in their decisions and actions
- To prepare the participants to grow in their career
- To develop leading managers for the corporate sector
The program is of 15 months duration. Participants are required to attend classes at IIM Ranchi campus for 9 days [consecutive] per term. The classes would be conducted for a total of 337.5 hours spread over the five terms (i.e 67.5 hours per term).
A participant shall be awarded the certificate on successful completion of the program which requires a minimum OGPA (Overall Grade Point Average) of 5.
The basic eligibility for applying for the program are:
- Bachelor’s Degree [with a minimum of 3 years full-time study]from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience
The fees for the program will be Rs 3,00,000 plus applicable GST. This includes the tuition fee, course material and program kit. This does not include the travel, boarding and lodging expenses which are to be borne by the participants.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to make an online payment of Rs 2000/- towards Application Fee (Non-Refundable). To apply online, click here.
March 27, 2020
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus
Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008, JHARKHAND
Mob: +91 7004422593/ 7459095480
For further details, click here.
About the Author