The Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Certificate Program in General Management (CPGM) For Executives.
The fifteen months CPGM aims to facilitate the non-managerial professionals in learning the concepts, theory, and practice of management domain such that they will be in a position to apply the learning in their day-to-day work environment besides accomplishing their personal and organizational goals.
The Indian Institute of Management Ranchi is a public business school located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
- To facilitate the participants in understanding the concepts, theory and practice of the domain of Management
- To enable the participants in applying their learnings in their day-to-day work environment
- To encourage the participants to have the managerial perspective in their decisions and actions
- To prepare the participants to grow in their career
- To develop leading managers for the corporate sector
- Financial Reporting and Cost Management
- Marketing Management-I
- Qualitative Management of Business
- Business Communication
- Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing Management-II
- Strategic Management– I
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics & Business Intelligence
The courses would be taught on participation mode using the following methods
- Activities/ Games
- Case Method
The basic eligibility for applying for the program is a Bachelor’s Degree [with a minimum of 3 years full-time study] from a recognized university in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and A minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience.
The fees for the program will be Rs 3,00,000 plus applicable GST. This includes the tuition fee, course material, and program kit. This does not include the travel, boarding, and lodging expenses which are to be borne by the participants.
The candidates shall be selected for the program based on the Profile Scoring assigned by the institute using the details provided by the candidates in
- Application Form
- Soft copy of the self-attested photocopies of Academic Qualification and experience certificates
- Statement of Purpose
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 17, 2020.
Phone Number: 91 7004422593/ 7459095480
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Early-Career Fellowship 2020 by IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Fellowship Upto Rs. 1L]: Apply by July 31.