About the Course
We’re facing a number of complex and interrelated problems such as rising food prices, economic downturn, climate change, and increased competition on the use of natural resources.
Integrated landscape approaches have the power to help us solve these problems. They offer new insights and opportunities for sustainable development but demand new skills and knowledge.
To achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), diverse landscape stakeholders need to find a common ground and learn to understand plural and complex landscape issues, processes and perspectives.
Join this programme to understand what changes and skills are needed to make these changes and what your role in this should be. Thinking from a spatial perspective, this programme focuses on the multi-functionality and cross-sector nature of landscapes.
What you will learn?
In this Professional Certificate Programme you will learn about four major elements in landscape thinking:
- Integrated Landscape Finance
- Landscape Governance
- Landscape Leadership
- Climate change and climate action
- Landscape Leadership: Catalyse Sustainable Development in Landscapes
- Landscape Governance: Collaborating Across Sectors & Scales
- Landscape Finance: Investing in Innovation for Sustainable Landscapes
- Climate Action in Biodiverse Landscapes
₹25,299 For the full program experience
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.