About the Course
Lean Six Sigma enable organizations to identify weaknesses of their business processes, to measure, analyze and improve their performance, and thus to sustainably increase customer satisfaction and decrease costs.
In this program, you will first earn the TUM Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification by mastering the fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, plus the Green Belt Certification by applying your knowledge in practice with a predefined project.
The Body of Knowledge of the first three courses in the series (QPLS1-3x) reflects the standard of the American Society for Quality for their Certified Six Sigma Green Belt. In these courses, you will learn the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) process improvement cycle and examine how the principles of Lean Production improve quality and productivity and enable organizational transformation.
Both descriptive and inferential statistics will be applied, and all concepts are exercised using online problems and interactive exercises and case studies.
What you will learn?
- To understand the logic and methodology of Six Sigma and the principles of Lean Management
- To apply the qualitative and quantitative tools of Lean Six Sigma
- To apply Lean Six Sigma fundamentals in an individual, standardized project
- To identify, implement, and evaluate suitable Lean Six Sigma projects in organisations.
- Six Sigma: Define & Measure
- Six Sigma: Analyse, Improve, Control
- Lean Production
- Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt Certification Project
₹59,552 For the full program experience.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Note: Noticebard is associated with Edx through an affiliate programme.