Certificate Course in Statistics, Questionnaire Design and Communications.
Certified by Centre for Lifelong Learning, Tata Institute of Social Sciences and conducted by ASER Centre.
Research and survey coordinators who are currently engaged in data collection, data analysis, dissemination as well as training, planning and supervising research studies/survey.
- Statistics and Excel;
- Questionnaire Design;
- Communications & Leadership
- Joint Certification by TISS and ASER Centre;
- 20 Credit point system;
- A small-scale research study that is undertaken by each participant;
- Real-time application of theoretical concepts.
Total of 3 workshops of 5 day each.
Workshops are spread over 6 months.
- 1st workshop: Mar 4-8, 2019
- 2nd workshop: May 6-10, 2019
- 3rd workshop: Jul 15-19, 2019
Rs. 20,000 plus 18% GST per participant
For the application form link, click here.
Last date for application: Feb 20
For any queries, contact
- Nandita Banerjee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prerna Goel Chacerjee: email@example.com
For any further information, visit the page here.
About the Author