The Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Applications (IIRS) and Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) are together organizing an Online Certificate Course on Space Technology & Applications for School Teachers from May 31 to June 4, 2021.
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) under Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Department of Space, Govt. of India is a premier Training and Educational Institute set up for developing trained professionals in the field of Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics and GNSS Technology for Natural Resources, Environmental, and Disaster Management.
During the course following topics will be covered:
- Space Technology & Indian Space Programme;
- Satellite communication & navigation technology and its applications;
- Satellite Meteorology and Weather applications;
- Planetary Science;
- Astronomy and Space Science;
- Satellite-based Earth observations & Remote Sensing Technology; and
- Remote Sensing Applications in Governance.
- Experiments onReading Satellite Imageries for information Extraction and
- Geodata access from online data repositories and problem-solving using GIS
Who can Attend?
- School Teachers teaching class 9th to 12th standards of all boards.
- The course will be very useful for the teachers teaching Science, Mathematics or Geography.
To register for the course, click here.
The participants attaining 70% attendance will be awarded a course participation certificate from IIRS-ISRO. The participant will receive a certificate in his/ her email.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: