NSE Academy (a subsidiary of National Stock Exchange of India) is conducting an online certificate course titled Stock Market for Beginners.
This course is a perfectly designed stock market basics course, to create a powerful knowledge bank on various tools and techniques required to understand the functioning of capital markets.
It gives a basic insight of financial jargons like Equities, IPOs, Derivatives, Technical Analysis of stock market, Macroeconomics and Financial Planning. It is a perfect blend of Fundamental Analysis of stocks, which shall help the investor to pick the right company and Technical Analysis which will provide the correct entry and exit timing and prices through study of charts.
Financial Planning shall help to park their savings in the right investment vehicle. Certification in Online Stock Market for Beginners is the course to provide that knowledge.
The Objective of the course is to equip the participant with necessary stock market theoretical and practical know-how so that students can apply the same in researching equity markets for wealth creation. It introduces you to the process of how to find and analyze companies, determine the risk of a stock investment or trade, proper entry and exit time of the stock, understand why markets move the way they do, and helps you choose the right trading style for your personal goals using correct approach to financial planning. If you’re new to the stock market and want to know the basics, this is the tutorial for you!
Students enrolling for this programme will be given a “Certificate of Participation” from NSE Academy facilitated by Elearnmarkets.com, after successful completion of the course for the stock market beginners.
- Basics of Financial Markets
- IPO Terms
- Draft Red Herring Prospectus(DRHP)
- Primary Market vs Secondary Markets
- Flow of Capital
- Corporate Actions
- Basic concepts of Fundamental Analysis
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis & SWOT Analysis
- Factors of Fundamental Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Income Statement Real Life Example
- Important part in Annual Report
- Introduction to Valuations
- Concept of Risk and Return
- What are Derivatives?
- Types of Derivatives
- Forward Contracts
- Future Contracts
- Different types of Derivative Participants
- Financial Leverage
- Physical and Cash Settlement
- What are Options?
- Call Options
- Put Options
- Philosophy of Technical Analysis
- Relationship between price and time
- Trendline Supports and Resistance
- An Introduction to Classical Chart Patterns
- Double Top and Double Bottom patterns
- Triple Top and Triple Bottom patterns
- Head and Shoulder and Inverse Head and Shoulder Patterns
- Flags and Pennants
- Symmetrical Triangle
- Ascending and Descending Triangle Patterns
- Cup and Handle and Inverse Cup and Handle Patterns
- Bullish and Bearish Rectangular Chart Patterns
- An Introduction to Indicators and Oscillators
- Moving Average
- MACD Histogram
- Bollinger Bands
- Mutual Funds
Certification in Online Stock Market for Beginners is useful for freshers who would like to get introduced to the basic market terminologies and concepts. It provides knowledge fortification & exposure to practical application for graduating students, serving as an effective resume builder and ideal preparation for future career.
New Investors, Retail Traders, and Financial Service Professionals shall also benefit from this course as is not only provides book knowledge, but also mentoring and training guidance.
To know full details and enroll for this course, click the link below.