The Certificate Course in “Computer-Aided Design using CREO” is offered by NIELIT Calicut which will start on Feb 7, 2022.
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) is the most powerful tool in the design and manufacturing industries with its reliability, flexibility, efficient and cost effectiveness. With the CAD one can easily visualize and see the final product at the design stage itself with the aid of a computer.
The final product can be modified easily according to the need of the application. CREO (Formerly Pro/Engineer) is one of the most popular and powerful CAD packages available on PC platforms and also a general-purpose CAD program for Part and Assembly Models.
One can customize the powerful drawing tool to suit their specific application. This makes it essential for engineers to get exposure to the CREO package.
The course is aimed at giving exposure to and enhancing the knowledge and skills of engineers involved in CAD packages and for those who want to provide training to others in this area.
It gives exposure and on-hand experience in the field of CAD, Part modeling, Assembly Modelling and Detailing.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of CAD and CAD tools
- Design and create Part Models and Assembly Models
- Understand concepts 3D Modelling: Concepts, Wireframe, Surface, and Solid Modeling
- Create Engineering Drawings by using Part and Assembly models
- Share the data with other CAD Packages
- Code: CAD100
- Module: Computer-Aided Design using CREO
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- No. of seats: 16
- Introduction to CAD – 10 Hrs
- Feature based modelling – 35 Hrs
- Detailing – 20 Hrs
- Design assembly – 20 Hrs
- Data exchange – 10 Hrs
- General Candidates: Course fee is Rs 10,000 including GST+KFC
- SC/ST Candidates: Tuition Fees are waived for SC/ST students admitted under SCSP/TSP. However they are required to remit an amount of Rs. 1000/- as Advance caution/security deposit.
- This amount will be considered as caution/security deposit and will be refunded after successful completion of the course. If the student fails to complete the course successfully this amount along with any other caution/security deposits by the student will be forfeited.
B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ in Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Tool & Die, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics and Allied branches (Final year students also may apply)
|Last date to submit the application form||02-Feb-2022|
|Selection Intimation in the website||04-Feb-2022|
|Commencement of classes||07-Feb-2022|
|Payment of Fees||07-Feb-2022|
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the course through this link.
Ramesh Kumar MS
Senior Technical Officer
Click here to view the official notification for the Certificate Course in Computer-Aided Design using CREO by NIELIT Calicut.
Note: This is a sponsored post.