The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), Association of Health Providers India (AHPI), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) have collaborated for a Certificate course on Healthcare Technology (CCHT) which is a unique 5 modular course offered on an online learning management systems (LMS) designed to help healthcare professionals learn about the amalgamation of healthcare and technology.
Each module has 4 sub-modules consisting of video sessions by renowned faculty, course readings, descriptive assignments/ case studies with pre and post-session questions. The online course is a judicious mix of videos, case studies with great flexibility to accommodate participant’s busy schedules.
- Skill to perform health technology assessment at their own workplace
- Articulate the technology needs and management tools for the organization
- Learn about technology-led health care and the latest innovations for the patient and functional management
- Convert the healthcare technology assessment to procurement and implementation needs
- Evaluate information systems and applications
- Implement solutions that assure confidentiality, security, and integrity.
- Introduction to Healthcare Technology and its practical applications.
- Technology-led Health Care Part-1
- Technology-led Health Care Part-2
- Technology-led advancements and innovations in healthcare
- Healthcare technology – Regulatory, policy, and Practical aspects
Who can Attend?
All Healthcare Professionals with 2 years experience in Healthcare.
Criteria of Certification
The criteria for successful completion of the program is as follows:
- Completion of all five online modules (Baseline-online assessment, session videos, course readings, pre-test, and post-test of each module) within 2 months.
- Completion of descriptive assignments based on completed modules to be submitted during the course.
- Clearance of the online exit examination, after Module 5 (Min. 50% score is required to clear the examination).
To register for the course, click here.
Phone Number: +91- 9582215659, 9958158787
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.