The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi is organizing a 7 Days Certificate Course/ Faculty Development Program (FDP) on Direct Taxes & GST from October 16 to November 8, 2020.
Ramanujan College, named after one of the greatest Indian mathematicians, is one of the colleges of the University of Delhi. It is an Accredited ‘Grade A’ by NAAC. It holds an all India rank ’42’ in Commerce colleges and ’53’ in Arts colleges as per India Today’s Ranking 2020. It holds an All India rank of ’61’ as per NIRF ranking, MHRD, Government of India in 2020. It runs fourteen full-fledged courses. It also has trained thousands of teachers under the Teaching Learning Center of MHRD.
The objective of the course is to promote an enhanced understanding of various issues and perspectives associated with Direct Taxes and GST. The program proposes to cover the following topics of relevance:
- Presumptive Taxation
- Practical aspects of transfer pricing
- Supreme court landmark judgments
- Set-off and carry forward and clubbing of income
- Taxation of Foreign Remittances
- How to write wills and do personal tax planning
- Issues in Capital Gain
Who can Attend?
The Course is open to Professionals (CA, CS, ICMAI, and students pursuing these courses), Faculty members (regular/ ad-hoc/ temporary/ guests) from any National or International University/ College, scholars, and all learners of the subject.
- Participation Fee per person (Non-Refundable): INR 950/-;
- For Members, IAA ( NCR Chapter): INR 750/-
The physically challenged (Including visually impaired) participants will be exempted from payment of fees. Limited seats, admission on a first-come, first-serve basis. All the aspirants are requested to pay the registration fee by NEFT/ UPI/ IMPS/ PayTm details of the account are Account Name: Principal Ramanujan college; Account Number: 072001003912; IFSC Code: ICIC0000720; BANK AND BRANCH: ICICI BANK LTD. Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019; MICR CODE: 110229078.
- To register for the certificate course, click here.
- The E-certificate for the aforesaid Course will be issued only when the participant has 90% attendance, scored 60% marks in all the assessments and at least 90% assignments are submitted.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to submit the duly filled feedback form online for each session.
- After successful registration, participants are requested to join the official group on “Telegram” details of which will be provided to the registered candidates.
- Participants are therefore requested to install the Telegram App.
- All communications will be done through the official Telegram group.
- E-certificates will be issued within 20 days after the conclusion of the program and teacher participants will get certificates equivalent to one-week FDP.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.